|United States, Wanted/Research Requests/Call for Papers on 2016-05-26 00:42Z by Steven|
Casting Diverse Multigenerational Families
195 Chrystie Street, #603B
New York, New York 10002
Leah Mara, Casting Associate (Telephone: 212.533.0502)
ZAC Casting, a casting agency in New York is working on a digital short for Tylenol, and looking for Modern Diverse Families to share their stories. #HowWeFamily.
Overall, we are looking for real 3 generation families, ideally 8-12 members, with a strong Patriarch (Grandfather) figure. The rest of the extended family should be diverse, representing a complete a cross section of todays uniquely blended society in 1 real family tree
Shoot Date: Wedesday, June 8 or Thurday June 6, 2016 (1 Day Shoot Ony)
Location: NYC + Surrounding area (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania) (Within 1.5 hour range of city)
Compensation: $1,000 (USD) Per Individual (If Chosen)
Location Fee: $2,000 (USD) To be filmed in your home.
Usage: Intended use is 6 weeks digital + social media (buyout will be All rights/all media in perpetuity)
- REAL MODERN FAMILIES — 3 generation family that represents a broad cross section of diversity, with an emphasis on visual differences and the unique characteristic of today’s melting pot i.e. Race, Interracial marriage, LBGT, special needs, military, religion, adoption, etc.. Open to all types!!
- Potential Age Breakdown – Grandparents; Parents (siblings and their respective families); Grandkids.
SUBMISSIONS INSTRUCTIONS: Submit by Tuesday May 31st to: email@example.com
- Names, Ages, Location, Contact info (phone+email)
- Tell us about yourself, your family, interesting characteristics
- Family Photos (explain who everyone is)
- Send a video telling us a little about yourself and your family history, interesting relationships and connections
CASTING: Families can submit via email or come to our casting!
Casting Date: Friday 5/27, Saturday 5/28, or Tuesday 5/31
Casting Time: 10am – 5pm EDT
Casting Location: 195 Chrystie Street, 603B, New York, New York 10002
Contact to Schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org / 212.533.0502